2014 Diamondback Overdrive Pro 29" Mountain BikeDiamondback has over 35 years of experience making everything from entry level to competition level mountain bikes, and the 2014 Overdrive Pro hardtail 29er is a perfect choice for a rider who wants to assault some intense single-track.
The 6061-T6 aluminum frame is formed and butted, which is frame technology that allows tube shapers to reduce the bulk of material in lower stress areas significantly reducing weight without making any sacrifice in strength. A stunningly awesome Fox 32 Float air suspension fork has 100mm of travel will absorb trail obstructions and make for excellent downhill bombing. This frame/fork combo rides on a pair of 29" double-walled alloy rims and WTB Wolverine Comp tires. The 29er revolution is here to stay because of its increased efficiency, lower rolling resistance, and its main feature--rolling over rocks, logs, ruts, and roots much more easily and smoothly than their 26" predecessors.
A 30-speed drivetrain with Shimano cranks, shifters, and derailleurs means 30 flawless, smooth, and responsive shifting options for steep climbs, instant acceleration, or maintaining high speeds over rolling terrain.
Overdrive Pro also features a collection of lightweight aluminum alloy components to include DB Lazer forged handlebars and seatpost and DB 3D alloy stem. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide superior stopping power with a larger rotor up front where most of the braking load is distributed. A DB Race series Saddle with Chromoly rails and DB Kraton Grips top of this light, strong ensemble to deliver on the promise of a 29er hardtail that is ready to dominate everything from the local trails to the biggest high country has to offer.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- 6061 aluminum frame is light, strong, fast, and has ideal all-purpose geometry
- 100mm travel Fox 32 Float 29" fork is downhill ready and features a lock out for better climbing
- A 3x10 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain is simple and provides effortless shifting and plenty of gearing options for tough up and down trails
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc w/180mm front / 160mm rear Rotors provide superior stopping and excellent modulation
- 29"wheels are less prone to sinking in soft material such as sand and mud due to the larger contact patch causing lower ground pressure
2014 Diamondback Overdrive Pro 29" Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano outboard bearing BB
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc w/ XT 6-bolt, 180mm frt / 160mm rear Rotors
- Shimano HG62 10spd Cassette (11-36t)
- Shimano HG54 10spd
- Shimano FCM590 Deore Dyna-Sys 10spd Crankset w/Shimano outboard bearing BB w/ replacable rings 24/32/42t
- FOX 32 FLOAT CTD 29" 100mm travel, open cartridge, ext. rebound and lock out, QR15 thru axle, butted Alloy steerer, 32mm aluminum stanchions
- Overdrive 29" Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Formed Top / Down Tube, 1.5" Tapered machined headtube, forged drop outs w/replaceable hanger, disc only
- front derailleur:
- Shimano SLX top pull, down swing, 34.9
- DB4L 135mm Kraton
- DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- FSA No.42 , Sealed ACB for Taper Headtube
- Shimano Deore M505 radial w/ hinge clamp, reach adj.
- Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano XT SHADOW PLUS SGS 10spd
- rear shock:
- DB Race M-series saddle w/tubular cromo rails
- DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Shimano SLX 10spd Rapidfire
- DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- 32h Diamondback SL-7 M-Series Doublewall, hubs: (F) 32h QR15 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount (R) 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
You May Also Like
- 2014 Diamondback Sortie 1.0 29er Mountain Bike Our Price: $2,200.00 SALE: $2,199.99
- GT Zaskar 9r Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,900.00 SALE: $1,899.99
- GT Zaskar Carbon 9R Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2013 Our Price: $2,999.99 SALE: $2,399.99