SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Totally Free Ship to Store: Offer valid 4/1/14 – 4/30/14. No minimum order size required. All shipping and overweight/oversize charges waived in cart. Offer DOES NOT apply to expedited shipping methods. Offer not available on previous purchases. Some restrictions apply - Team Performance memberships, renewals, gift cards and retail only items are not eligible for the Ship to Store option. Ship to Store orders may take longer than other shipping and handling options. It may take up to three weeks for the order to arrive at the Performance Bicycle store you select. You will be given an estimated arrival date when you place your order. You will receive an e-mail when your order is available for pickup at the store you have selected. Please bring a copy of the E-mail and a photo ID. You can pick up your order at the stores front register. Plus, we provide Free Assembly and Free Lifetime Adjustments with every bike purchase.
SE Bikes Gaudium 20" BMX Bike - 2014The 2014 SE Gaudium Dirt/Street/Park Bike brings a competition ready freestyle machine to you at a more than impressive price. The Gaudium boasts the geometry, the lightness, the components, and the look that you can ride directly into your local park or dirt jam without any reservations at all. Gaudium features a double butted full chromoly frame with an integrated head tube and full chromoly fork, which, for starters, represents the upper echelon of BMX freestyle bringing amazing lightness and total strength. From there, no corners are cut...a 3-piece tubular chromoly crank with sealed bottom bracket is able to stand big air landings, brutal jump casing, and total bails/wipeouts. The front-load alloy stem has cutaways to shave weight, and is loaded with chromoly handlebars for great maneuvering and superior strength. Wheels by Alienation (Deviant rear/440 front) are mounted on SE alloy sealed bearing hubs so the weight stays off and the pumping action is full-bore. Tektro alloy brakes make for safe, smooth, responsive stopping and slowing, and the Demolition Machete/Momentum tire set is what many riders would consider an upgrade for Dirt/Street/Park riding.
An all-around Dirt/Street/Park-ready beast, the Gaudium has been built with performance, quality, lightweight, and durability in mind for every component from the frame to the ground.
- Full chromoly frame and fork is the light, strong staple of BMX freestyle competition
- Integrated head tube keeps response crisp, and sealed bearing headset makes barspins lighting fast
- Beefy Alienation wheels with female axles are park, dirt jump, and yes...crash-ready
- Alloy and chromoly components all over keep the weight down and the strength up
- Killer D/S/P look and geometry are ready for any freestyle challenge--including the scrutiny of the local pros
SE Bikes Gaudium 20" BMX Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Mid-Sealed Bearing
- Tektro FX340R, U-Brake, Linear Pull, Soft-Compound Shoes
- 9T Driver
- KMC Z410A
- 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, 25T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- Kris Fox Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double-Butted Main Frame, Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- front derailleur:
- SE DSP Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
- Pivotal Lightweight Nylon & Fiberglass, 25.4mm
- SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Demolition Machete 20" x 2.25" F, Demolition Momentum 20" x 2.20" R
- SE Alloy 36H 3/8" Female F & 14mm Female Semi-Sealed R Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant F & Alienation 440 R Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver