SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 15% Off: Valid online or by phone 3/4/15 only. Discount taken in cart off the lowest marked sale price and applies to categories shown in this email. Some brand and/or item exclusions may – visit Terms and Conditions for details. 15% Discount does not apply to sale tax, or shipping and handling rates for online orders. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic, descriptive and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening AnvilThe Park Tool CT-6.3 is a compact, folding chain tool designed to work on all 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains. Perfect for the home shop, the road, or the trail, the CT-6.3 is smooth, powerful and encased in a stainless steel shell, which becomes a comfortable handle when opened. Includes a peening anvil that allows for peening of Campagnolo 11-speed chains. Peening anvil pivots out of the way when not in use.
- Presses rivets out of the chain during removal
- Presses rivets into the chain during installation
- Removes the pilot from Shimano and Campagnolo connecting rivets (and other brands) after installation
- Peens or "deforms" the end of the Campagnolo 11-speed connecting rivets after installation
- Durable cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1C)
- Compatible with 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains
- Folding peening anvil
- Dimensions 2.8 x 0.8 x 0.85"
Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening Anvil
- All 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains, including Campagnolo 11-speed
- Stainless Steel