2013 Giro Reverb Urban Helmet - Closeout!The Giro Reverb Helmet is a great option for the urban minded rider. Its self-adjusting retention system takes the hassle out of fitting and wearing a helmet. Large vents cool your noggin without overheating, removable cap-style visor looks smart, and In-Mold construction is built to withstand use, abuse and the inevitable crash. We could go on and on, but we'd rather you check it out for yourself.
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Retro styling with metal badge logo and new webbing that slides
- 9 generous vents provide superior ventilation and cooling comfort
- Removable cap-style visor looks cool and protects your vision
- Auto Loc retention system combines a supple elastic fit band at the back of the helmet with fixed-position straps which automatically adjust to your head once the system is set to 1 of the 3 different circumference settings
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: Urban, Commute
2013 Giro Reverb Urban Helmet - Closeout!
- Matte Black (Matte Black)
- retention system:
- Auto Loc
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")
- 270g (medium)