SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Lezyne Carbon Road Drive L Mini PumpA modern twist on a traditional hand pump. With 20% more inflation power than a typical hand pump, full carbon handle and a high pressure construction, the Carbon Road Drive L pump takes light, portable inflation to new levels. Speed Flex Hose is equipped with an Air Bleed System to prevent broken valve tips and valve damage during inflation. Slip-Fit System provides quick, Presta only valve engagement for a 100% secure, air-tight connection. Speed Flex Hose stows in the handle when not in use. Smaller barrel diameter is optimized for inflating high pressure road tires up to 160 PSI.
- Reaches tire pressure with 20% fewer strokes compared to conventional pumps
- Smaller barrel design requires less force to inflate high pressure tires
- One end of the ABS Speed Flex Hose threads onto the Presta valve for a secure, air-tight connection which prevents damage during inflation
- The other end of the ABS Speed Flex Hose is a Presta only Slip-Fit System connection for fast valve engagement
- ABS system allows the release of air pressure in the pump hose for easy removal from the valve, eliminating the chance of unthreading removable Presta valve cores after inflation
- Speed Flex Hose stows inside pump handle when not in use
- Solid lay-up carbon handle is extremely lightweight
- CNC machined aluminum barrel and shaft for long-lasting performance
- Carbon frame pump mount is noise-free and vibration-free
Lezyne Carbon Road Drive L Mini Pump
- max. psi: