SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 10% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain ToolThe CT-4.3 is a powerful, precise tool that quickly and accurately removes and installs chain pins. Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10 and 11-speed chains, and most high quality derailleur chains. Without a doubt the most accurate chain tool Park Tool has ever built!
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured, cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Works with "hour-glass" shaped 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains
- Fits the asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900
- Includes removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains
- Not compatible with Wippermann chains
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain Tool
- "Hour-glass" shaped 8/9/10/11-speed chains; Asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900