SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Park Tool CT-4.2 Master Mechanic Chain ToolThe CT-4.2 is a powerful, precise tool that quickly and accurately removes and installs chain pins. Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10 and 11-speed chains, and most high quality derailleur chains. Without a doubt the most accurate chain tool Park Tool has ever built!
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured, cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Works with "hour-glass" shaped 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains
- Fits the asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900
- Not compatible with Wippermann chains
Park Tool CT-4.2 Master Mechanic Chain Tool
- "Hour-glass" shaped 8/9/10/11-speed chains; Asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900