SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off This Outlet Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Outlet: valid 8/3/15 -8/4/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only and is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. Excludes complete bikes and frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling on web, phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
Cane Creek 110-Series Traditional Headset (Top Assembly Only)A headset so durable and well-made that your great-great grandkids will still be running it? It's entirely possible. Cane Creek's 110-Series headsets are backed by a 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty. 110-Series headsets feature the best engineering, the best materials, the most effective seals and the cleanest aesthetics you'll find anywhere. You get precision steering control now and a chance to leave a little something behind for your descendants. The Cane Creek 110-Series traditional headset is for use with a fork with 1 1/8" straight steerer and a frame with a 34mm inside diameter head tube.
- Top assembly only
- For use with a fork with 1 1/8" straight steerer and a frame with a 34mm inside diameter head tube
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum construction, internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
- New "Dual-Seal" crown race seal provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction
- New low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover; no loose parts
- Updated "carbon-friendly" captured compression-ring
- Top-quality split-lip seal stainless-steel bearings
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Cut in Cane Creek's Fletcher, NC machining facility from U.S.- made aluminum
- 110 year, no-questions-asked warranty
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
Cane Creek 110-Series Traditional Headset (Top Assembly Only)
- 1 1/8"
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- stack height: