SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 STI Shift LeversTo talk about Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters in isolation from the rest of the components that comprise the remarkable Di2 system is a bit like talking about the steering wheel of a Lamborghini Murciélago -- although both are nice to look at and to wrap your hands around, their functional value is inherently context-specific. On the other hand, there's a lot to be said for the looks and feel of the Ultegra Di2 shifters. Looks-wise, they're svelte, ergonomic and elegant, featuring the rich, smoke grey finish that graces the entire Di2 group. Because they have electronic rather than cable-actuated mechanical internals, Ultegra Di2 shift levers are slimmer and lighter than their mechanical counterparts. Like the more expensive Dura-Ace Di2 shifters that preceded them, they also don't require an inward sweep of the brake lever to move the chain to larger cogs in the rear and to the large chainring up front. Instead, just a light touch on one of the two paddles positioned behind the brake lever does the trick. Gear changes are press-of-a-button simple, quick, precise and infinitely consistent. Oh, and get this: Shimano has even incorporated an adjustable reach feature (10mm of incremental adjustment), so you don't have to forgo the benefits of Di2 just because you happen to have diminutive digits. Add it all up and you've got Dura-Ace Di2 performance and reliability at a pricepoint that puts Di2 within reach of more of us regular Joes (and Janes) than ever before.
What you need to know: Ultegra Di2 Conversion
- Switch technology for easy operation
- Just a simple press of a button transmits shift impulses in fractions of a second - that's 30% faster than the mechanical Shimano Ultegra Dual Control Levers
- Slim brake levers with a revised pivot location provide better braking modulation, reduce weight and are functionally refined for a more comfortable grip
- No cables means no cable stretch, no adjustments requires and no degradation of shifting performance over time
- Reach adjust mechanism accommodates smaller hands and a wide assortment of bar ends
- Smooth bracket design is ergonomically shaped for comfort - perfect for long distance riding
- Must be used in conjunction with the Shimano Ultegra Di2 Braze-On Front Derailleur, Shimano Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur, Shimano Ultegra Di2 Battery Pack and Shimano Ultegra Di2 Wire Kits
Shimano Ultegra Di2 STI Shift Levers
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 10-speed double