SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Zoic Women's Posh ShortsThese mountain bike shorts bring class and sophistication into some pretty muddy endeavors. Tough recycled shell, gusseted panels, detachable liner with chamois, and pockets galore keep you looking and feeling your best, no matter how much dirt you get into.
- Durable, recycled nylon shell with performance stretch offers protection and abrasion resistance
- Fusion Gusset stretch fabric panels allow for a greater range of motion
- Removable RPL Essential liner with Zo-Tech chamois delivers shock absorbing comfort over rugged terrain
- Flattering front waist with snap 'n zip closure and elastic back
- Semi-lock auto zippers glide easily along the track and lock when facing down
- Tagless labels eliminate itching
- Molded and textured toggle zipper pull on pocket is easy to grab
- Zippered leg slits add a stylish touch
- 2 hand pockets
- Zippered back pocket
- Zippered side pocket is wired for MP3
Zoic Women's Posh Shorts
- Shell: 7"; Liner: 5"
- 84% Recycled Polyester/16% Spandex (Removable)
- number of pockets:
- 2 hand/1 zippered back/1 MP3
- outer shell:
- Shell: 92% Nylon/8% Spandex; Gusset: 92% Nylon/8% Spandex
- stretch back panel (y/n):