Michelin Pro4 Service Course 700x23 Road Tire
Save $30.00 (43%) $39.99 MSRP $69.99
Just when you thought Michelin's bike tires couldn't get any better, the Michelin Pro4 Service Course comes along to prove just how mistaken you were. Featuring a new dual compound technology, the Pro4 Service Course delivers an optimum balance of performance and long life with even greater speed, safety and agility than the highly popular Michelin Pro3 Race tire. Drawing on technology developed for their MotoGP tires, Michelin gave the Pro4 Service Course a more pointed profile, which allows you to lean the tire into corners more quickly and provides a larger contact patch when angling into a turn. With its grippy compound, that wider contact patch lets you lean more aggressively, even on wet surfaces. A harder center tread enhances wear life and a nylon breaker resists cuts and punctures.
- Wide lateral bands provide optimal grip at all angles of lean for more secure cornering
- Dual compound technology incorporates new elastomers and silica for extra grip at the shoulders
- An average of 16 percent faster than Michelin Pro2 Race tires at a 30° angle at 35 km/h
- Center tread features harder compound for longer wear
- Nylon breaker under the tread resists cuts and punctures