SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Continental X-King ProTection 29" Mountain TireWhether you pronounce it "Ex King" or "Cross King," Continental's X-King is a tire that's going to get a lot of people talking. Despite its aggressive appearance, the X-King is a smooth-rolling, remarkably quiet performer that excels over a wide range of trail conditions. The combination of rounded center knobs and pronounced shoulder lugs work in concert to deliver phenomenal traction for climbing and braking and glue-like grip for confident high-speed cornering. Black Chili rubber compound extends tread life and ProTection casing delivers a supple ride, durability and puncture protection.
- With a true all-around tread pattern, the X-King rules when it comes to varied terrain and changing trail conditions
- Aggressive shoulder lugs hold tight in the corners
- Rounded symmetrical knobs for excellent braking and climbing traction
- Black Chili Compound enhances grip and durability without compromising its fast-rolling characteristics
- ProTection casing features four fabric plies for exceptional ride quality, durability and puncture protection
Continental X-King ProTection 29" Mountain Tire
- max. psi: