SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off This Outlet Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Outlet: valid 8/3/15 -8/4/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only and is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. Excludes complete bikes and frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling on web, phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
SRAM Red Exogram 53/39T Crankset 2013How do you improve on what was already the lightest, most ergonomic and efficient mechanical groupset in the world? By making it even lighter, even more ergonomic and even more efficient, that's how. And that's exactly what SRAM did with the new Red Crankset. It features remarkable X Glide R chainrings optimized for use with the YAW Technology found in SRAM's new Red front derailleur. Plus, it's lighter, stronger and stiffer than its predecessor (according to SRAM, the new Red crankset has an even higher stiffness-to-weight ratio than Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset).
- The new SRAM Red crankset is SRAM's stiffest crankset ever. Exogram technology features a large, hollow cross-section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight and maximizing stiffness
- Chainring bolt positioned on backside of crankarm lightens and stiffens crank
- Stiffer X Glide R chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps for smoother, more precise shifts
- Compatible with SRAM Yaw front derailleur only
SRAM Red Exogram 53/39T Crankset 2013
- bb - compatibility:
- GXP (cups not included)
- 170, 172.5. 175mm
- Carbon fiber arms, aluminum rings
- ring material: