SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 15% Off: Valid online or by phone 3/4/15 only. Discount taken in cart off the lowest marked sale price and applies to categories shown in this email. Some brand and/or item exclusions may – visit Terms and Conditions for details. 15% Discount does not apply to sale tax, or shipping and handling rates for online orders. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic, descriptive and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque WrenchThe Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a bolt or nut. High quality construction provides years of durable service.
- Ratcheting ¼" drive with 3/8" adapter
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 3-15 Newton Meter range (26-132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.4 Nm increments
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Length: 7 ½" (19.5cm)
- Strong and long-lasting chrome vanadium steel construction
- Includes protective case
- Not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver
- Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench
- Chrome Vanadium Steel