SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Force 1.0 26" Mountain Bike - 2013Top of the line enduro performance begins with the rider, but eventually comes down to both rider and bike. The 2013 GT Force 1.0 mountain bike is a top-to-bottom winner that can take your mountain bike riding/racing to the next level--after all, we are talking about an Enduro World Series and Italian SuperEnduro winner.
The Force 1.0 starts with some of the industry's most coveted frame technology. Monocoque Hydroformed XM Aluminum with an independent drivetrain suspension system and 150mm of travel in the rear ensures the maximum power transfers to the rear wheel while still absorbing the most daunting terrain like crazy--and with the Fox 32 Float 26 fork with CTD and 150mm-travel attached to the tapered headtube, this frameset makes the ultimate platform for control, response, and high performance.
To further bolster power and efficiency, Force 1.0 comes equipped with a full Shimano Deore XT shifter and rear derailleur setup that is powered by a lightweight and virtually indestructible Race Face Turbine Crankset (36/24T chainrings) and transfers to the Shimano Deore XT 10-Speed, 11-36T cassette for the quickest, most responsive, and most user-friendly performance on the trail.
In the cockpit, Force 1.0 boasts Crankbrothers Cobalt 2 Riser 720mm handlebars mounted on an Easton EA50 stem that work with the tapered head tube and FSA Gravity DL offset headset to maximize steering response and control. A WTB Silverado Race SL Saddle is light and comfortable and mounts on a RockShox Reverb hydraulic remote suspension seatpost for some of the best trail absorbing available. Formula RX brakes are absolutely no joke--they are XC light and powerful enough for downhill. Massive 24mm pistons provide amazing stopping power, and a patented piston system allows more fluid capacity in the caliper to eliminate brake fade on long descents.
Drop this whole high-performance setup onto a pair of Easton XC wheels (which are incredibly strong) and Maxxis Ardent tires, and you're digging into the trail with some of the industry's best engineers--they know how to get you there better, lighter, and most importantly, faster.
- Incredible design that brought Martin Maes and Dan Atherton to multiple podiums
- RockShox Reverb Seatpost significantly reduces saddle pain from longer rides
- Race Face, Formula, and Easton components all Enduro oriented for long-haul performance
- An exceptional Shimano Deore XT drivetrain
- Fox Racing Shox front and rear suspension with Climb/Trail/Descend adjustments
GT Force 1.0 26" Mountain Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- RaceFace X-Type
- Formula RX, 180mm Rotor
- Shimano CS-HG81-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
- KMC X10
- RaceFace Turbine, 36/24T, 2x10
- Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 26 CTD QR15, 150mm Travel, Open Bath Damper, w/ Adjustable Rebound & Lockout, & Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Monocoque/Hydroformed AM Metal Frame (TT/DT,ST), 150mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System w/ Forged Linkage, Pivots, Bottom Bracket, Dropouts, and 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" Tapered Head Tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano SLX, FD-M675, 2x10
- GT Wings w/ Waffle Lock-on
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 2 Riser, 720mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA Gravity DL, 1.5" External Lower Cup, 1-1/8" Zerostack Upper Cup
- Formula RX w/ TFRA & FCS
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, RD-M786-GS
- rear shock:
- Fox Racing Shox Float CTD BV, 7.5"x2" Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
- WTB Silverado Race SL
- RockShox Reverb, Height Adjust w/ Hydraulic Remote
- Shimano Deore XT, SL-M780, Rapid Fire
- Easton EA50, 1-1/8" Threadless, 8° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Maxxis Ardent, 26"x2.25", Folding Bead
- Easton XC
You May Also Like
- GT Sensor Carbon Expert 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $4,500.00 SALE: $4,499.99