SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Diamondback Lux 29er Women's Mountain Bike - 2013Whether you are new to the trails or a seasoned singletrack rider, the Diamondback Lux 29er offers uncompromised performance and durability. A perfect blend of hardtail performance with rugged utility, the Lux is ready for any new rider or trail enthusiast looking to jump into the 29er scene. These bigger wheels roll over obstacles more easily, are more stable on soft surfaces, and are easier to ride faster.
The Diamondback Lux Women's Specific Butted 6061-T6 aluminum frame with formed top and down tubes provides strength and style with clean lines. The DB Snake stays add strength and style. A Suntour XCT fork with 80mm travel fork gives you command of the trail without all of the extra costly bells and whistles. It's still capable of climbing or descending your favorite trail with ease. Softer springs make this a friendly and forgiving fork.The brakes are trail-tuned and provide plenty of stopping power, and the grippy WTB Wolverine tires give you control on every surface. Adjustable-reach levers ensure that safety will never feel too far away.
The Shimano FCM131 triple crankset is a good match for the Shimano TX50 front derailleur and the Shimano Altus 7speed rear derailleur. This combo provides more than enough gearing options to get you where you want to go.
- Lux 29er Women's Specific Butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT fork with soft springs and 80mm of travel
- Shimano Altus 21-speed drivetrain
- Devine women's-specific D2 Kraton grips and women's specific saddle
Diamondback Lux 29er Women's Mountain Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Cartridge Type
- Alloy Linear
- Shimano HG-20 7spd Cassette (12-28t)
- Shimano FCM131 alloy arm w/o chainguard 22/32/42t
- SR Suntour XCT w/ soft spring 80mm travel
- Lux 29 W! Women's Specific Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum, Super low TT for increased clearance, w/ Formed Top / Down Tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano TX50
- Devine women's-specific D2 Kraton
- Diamondback Lazer Bar, Devine women's-specific width, 31.8mm low rise
- Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"
- Tektro womens specific 3 finger Alloy Linear w/ reach adjust
- DB Toe Clip Compatible Platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Altus
- rear shock:
- Devine Edition MTB saddle
- Diamondback Lazer Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Shimano EF-51 7spd
- Diamondback 4 bolt Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- 32h Weinmann SL-7 Doublewall