SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off This Outlet Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Outlet: valid 8/3/15 -8/4/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only and is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. Excludes complete bikes and frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling on web, phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
Zoic Women's Navaeh Plaid ShortsWill the Zoic Women's Navaeh Plaid Shorts elevate you to the heavens? Maybe not...but they'll get you pretty close, thanks to Zoic's resilient recycled shell, detachable liner, comfy chamois, welded leg hems and easy-access pockets. 11" inseam falls at the knee for the right amount of coverage during your downhill, freeride or all-mountain ventures. Tech pocket carries your phone or MP3 player and flattering front waist looks great on or off the bike.
- Lightweight, durable, recycled polyester/spandex shell wicks away sweat and resists abrasion
- Fusion gusset provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
- Removable RPL Essential liner with Zo-Tech chamois delivers shock absorbing comfort over rugged terrain
- Elastic and Velcro side-adjuster tabs dial-in the right size
- Flattering front waist with double snap and zip fly closure
- Locking zippers with logo tabs stay shut while you ride
- Welded leg hems for an ultra-smooth, chafe-free, durable surface
- Tagless label eliminates itching and irritation
- 2 front hand pockets
- 2 leg pockets with seam-taped zippers for durability
- Stealth zippered back pocket
- Tech pocket with headphone cord control grommet and loop
Zoic Women's Navaeh Plaid Shorts
- Shell: 11"; Liner: 5"
- 84% Recycled Polyester/16% Spandex (Removable)
- number of pockets:
- 2 zippered hand/2 zippered leg/1 zippered back/1 zippered MP3
- outer shell:
- 83% Recycled Polyester/10% Polyester/7% Spandex
- stretch back panel (y/n):