SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 15%: Offer is valid Tuesday 5/28/15 online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Giro Air Attack Shield Aero Road Helmet - Closeout!With the lowest drag of any road helmet on the market, the Giro Air Attack Shield helmet introduces a new style to the peloton, challenging the competition with the perfect blend of aerodynamics and ventilation. Streamlined shell creates 12% less air resistance than the Aeon and 28% more cooling power than the Selector, thanks to the new Roc Loc Air fit system. Lightweight, aerodynamic-efficient design moves through the air with less resistance, giving you a boost of free speed. Revolutionary ventilation system with strategically placed vents and internal channels produce more energy for generating power, enhancing your overall efficiency. New Roc Loc Air fit system suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of your head, allowing air to pass freely in between the EPS and your head, for better fit, comfort and cooling. Magnetic eye shield provides wraparound eye protection that's easy to remove during pre-race or warm-up. The choice of sprinters, break-away specialists, criterium and cyclocross racers, track athletes and triathletes, the Giro Air Attack Shield sets the new standard in helmet design and performance.
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage is a polycarbonate skeleton fused throughout the helmet's impact absorbing EPS foam liner, which provides structural support, impact dispersion and penetration resistance
- 6 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
- Impact absorbing, antimicrobial X-Static padding offers unprecedented comfort, odor absorption and moisture management
- Magnetically attached, Grey/Silver Flash eye shield for aerodynamics and protection
- Eye shield can be attached upside-down for warm-ups or quick transitions
- Roc Loc Air fit system:
- Suspends the helmet slightly above the head, creating an optimized path for air to flow through the helmet
- Venturi effect increases efficiency of the vents and internal ventilation channels without creating drag
- Easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand
- Custom ultra-light buckle for weight saving
- Slimline webbing with retainer is ultra-light, won't twist and requires no adjustment
- Includes all-new waterslide graphics and metal badging
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: Road, Aero/Triathlon
Giro Air Attack Shield Aero Road Helmet - Closeout!
- Black/Silver (Black/Silver), White/Silver (White/Silver), Black/Red (Black/Red)
- retention system:
- Roc Loc Air
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")
- 290g (medium with shield)