SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 15% Off: Valid online or by phone 3/4/15 only. Discount taken in cart off the lowest marked sale price and applies to categories shown in this email. Some brand and/or item exclusions may – visit Terms and Conditions for details. 15% Discount does not apply to sale tax, or shipping and handling rates for online orders. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic, descriptive and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup PressThe Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press accurately aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups. It also presses bearing cups and cartridge bearings into one-piece bottom bracket shells. Holds fixed cup wrenches firmly in place when removing or installing drive side (fixed) cuffs from threaded, adjustable-type bottom brackets.
- Aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups and races
- Quick-release design for fast tool installation and removal
- Extra long (11.8") handles for superior leverage
- Stepped bushings for precise cup alignment
- Distance from plate to plate when fully extended is 12.5"
Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press