SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 20% Off On All Orders $50+: Valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon.
Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup PressThe Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press accurately aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups. It also presses bearing cups and cartridge bearings into one-piece bottom bracket shells. Holds fixed cup wrenches firmly in place when removing or installing drive side (fixed) cuffs from threaded, adjustable-type bottom brackets.
- Aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups and races
- Quick-release design for fast tool installation and removal
- Extra long (11.8") handles for superior leverage
- Stepped bushings for precise cup alignment
- Distance from plate to plate when fully extended is 12.5"
Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press