SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Zipp Speed Weaponry Brand Purchase See details
Zipp 60 Clincher Rear Road WheelThe Zipp 60 clincher wheel set is designed for big, juicy speed. The deeper 60mm rim adds extremely efficient aerodynamics to nearly any bike. This versatile wheel set is perfect for the road racer, the triathlete or gran fondo enthusiast who simply loves to ride.
The 58mm dimpled hybrid toroidal rim is based on aerodynamic principles validated in the wind tunnel and with scores of race wins. Based on Zipp's quarter-century of aero expertise, the 60 Clincher is stiff and durable yet nimble thanks to continuous and strenuous product development. An all-new hub makes the 60 Clincher as durable as it is fast.
At the heart of the 60 is the light, smooth and tough new hub, which is 10 or 11-speed compatible. Its shell is formed from ultra-strong and lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum. Sapim CX-Ray spokes maintain stiffness required for efficient power transfer. External nipples better support each spoke as it exits the rim. Stainless steel bearings ensure years of smooth riding. This hub is precision set, so it requires no pre-load adjustment.
The 60 is inspired by Zipp's pioneering rim that's won races around the globe. Zipp's M2CM technology fuses the aluminum hoop to the inner carbon section during the molding process. Their famous ABLC dimple pattern smoothes airflow across the rim's surface for speed. An aluminum brake track provides a familiar and effective stopping surface in all conditions.
- Aluminum hub shell, stainless steel spokes, Carbon rim with aluminum brake surface and tire bed
- Zipp's M2CM technology fuses the aluminum hoop to the inner carbon section during the molding process
- ABLC dimple pattern smoothes airflow across the rim's surface
- Shimano/SRAM 10 or 11-speed compatible
- Weight 970g, 1820g (set)
- Search Item # 50-1000 for the matching front wheel
Zipp 60 Clincher Rear Road Wheel
- accessories included:
- Ships with Zipp Tangente butyl road inner tube with removable core (700c x 19-23mm), Zipp integrated valve extender, quick-release skewer and rim strip
- Shimano/SRAM, 9/10/11 speed
- Zipp 249
- lacing pattern:
- Radial drive, cross non-drive
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- Stainless steel
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 970g, 1820g (set)
You May Also Like
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Road Bike Wheel - Front Our Price: $1,224.99
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Road Bike Wheel - Rear Our Price: $1,499.99
- Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Road Bike Wheel - Rear Our Price: $1,639.99