SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/27/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Performance Borough Rain PantsWind, rain, snow and all manner of inclement weather are beaten back by the protective construction of the Performance Borough Rain Pants. Nylon Ripstop shell is fully seam sealed, making these pants 100% waterproof for protection in wet conditions. They're also wind-resistant and their relaxed design lets you wear cycling tights or shorts underneath. Articulated knees improve riding and walking comfort, adjustable legs won't get tangled up in your chain and 360° reflective properties keep you visible from all sides. Integrates perfectly with the Performance Borough Rain Jacket.
- 100% Nylon Ripstop shell is lightweight, wind-repellent and waterproof, plus it resists abrasion, so it stays looking new
- Relaxed fit enhances movement and overall comfort
- Weatherproof sealed seam construction
- Elastic waist with drawcord provides a custom fit
- Articulated knees enhance the pedaling motion
- Reflective logo on front adds visibility
- Reflective strips on back of leg adds visibility
- Reflective Velcro closure on leg opening adds visibility
- Velcro adjustable leg openings won't get caught up in your drivetrain
- 32" inseam (medium)
Performance Borough Rain Pants
- 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Wind-Resistant and Waterproof