SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
SE Bikes OM Flyer 26" Retro BMX Bike - 2014Retro BMX is huge right now for a reason--this classic era represents one of cycling's most fast-paced design revolutions during which the bikes went from customized street Stingrays with box bars and fat tires to fully balanced chromoly speed and air machines in just a few years. What SE has captured with the SE OM Flyer 26" Retro BMX bike is the best of that mid-to-late 80s design, but with subtle updates that bring even more performance.
A full chromoly looptail frame has all the beauty of the old-school, but with custom butting and tubing technology, the balance and weight of the frame bring enhanced control and response. The classic Landing Gear fork is also full chromoly, and tapered for reduced weight. A fully chromo 3-piece crank with hollow spindle technology and sealed bottom bracket is the kind of thing you'd have fantasized about in BMX Action magazine back in the day because the pros were riding it, and the Chromo Power Wing bars are SE's hottest racers even into the modern era. Top it off with alloy wheels and high-flange sealed bearing hubs and it's retro race-level that has true staying power--pros are still riding this setup today because you can't improve upon perfection. Throw in the retro pad set and you've got one gorgeous BMX machine. But look out...everyone will be asking to ride it in the neighborhood, down at the track, or at the local dirt jumps.
The promise with the OM Flyer is that from the moment you get on you'll experience the time travel you're looking for, but you'll also find that SE has ironed out all the squirrelliness of a vintage bike so you can shoot the hole, clear doubles, and even show your stuff at a dirt jam like never before.
- Full chromoly frame and fork are lightweight, strong, and retro beautiful
- Full chromoly 3-piece crank is race-level light and super durable
- Power Wing bars are full chromoly and are racer's choice to this day
- 26" wheel size add comfort and cruisability, but is still ready to jump, shoot, and sprint
- Alloy double wall wheelset can take a serious beating but remain lightweight
- Orange/chrome colorway is the stuff of BMX dreams
SE Bikes OM Flyer 26" Retro BMX Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Bearing American BB
- Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- 17T Freewheel
- KMC Z33
- SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- front derailleur:
- SE S-1E Retro Grip
- Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- SE Flyer Seat
- Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, 25.4mm
- Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Kenda K-Rad 26" x 1.95" F & R
- Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes