SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. Plus Free Ship To Home On Orders See details
Extra 20% Off 20 Categories: Valid online or by phone 4/2/15 - 4/5/15 only. Discount taken in cart off the lowest marked sale price and applies to categories shown. Some brand and/or item exclusions may – visit Terms and Conditions for details. 20% Discount does not apply to sale tax, or shipping and handling rates for online orders. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic, descriptive and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Bell Volt Race Helmet - Closeout!Debuted at the 2008 Tour de France and World Cup XC mountain bike circuit, the Bell Volt Race Helmet takes massive ventilation, svelte weight and high-tech comfort to new levels. Eleven frontal vents corral massive amounts of air with the help of custom-sculpted Composite Fiber Intakes to direct flow through the helmet's internal StreamJet Ventilation channels. Twin Axis Gear fit system lets you dial in an exact fit and adjust its horizontal position on the back of your head.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell is the result of an in-molding process which bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- Internal Reinforcement is a fortified composite skeleton which allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards
- Composite Fiber Intake Composite Construction:
- Serves as a lightweight, yet rigid skeleton to reinforce the helmet's overall structure
- Directional orientation defects airflow to the helmet's internal StreamJet Ventilation system which uses the Venturi Effect to increase airflow rates
- 22 colossal vents with StreamJet Ventilation channels efficiently moves cool air to the front and exhausts warm flow out the rear of the helmet
- Woven with real silver fibers, X-Static Padding is a quick-drying and antimicrobial material which inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi while keeping you cooler than standard pads
- Variable Position Visor allows for 15° of horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor firmly at the desired angle
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lope
- Fit system arms are co-molded with soft rubber and positioned higher to better accommodate eyewear
- Cam-Lock levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears
- Certified CPSC, CE EN1078
- Suggested Use: Road Race, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Enthusiast Road
Bell Volt Race Helmet - Closeout!
- Red/White (Red/White)
- retention system:
- Twin Axis Gear
- S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")