Giro Pneumo Road Helmet 2013 - Closeout!Upgraded with the Roc Loc 5 fit system, featherweight webbing retainer, and a new ultra-light buckle, the legendary Giro Pneumo Road Helmet is back and better than ever! In-Mold construction with Roll Cage is shaved, sculpted and tuned to give you the perfect balance of lightweight strength. 19 huge Wind Tunnel vents are carved into the shell for exceptional cooling without compromising integrity or impact protection. 15° adjustable visor guards your vision and Roc Loc 5 delivers the ultimate in customized, skull-hugging luxury.
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Roll Cage is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement, invisibility molded inside the helmet's EPS foam liner for maximum impact protection, strength and integrity
- 19 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
- P.O.V. low-profile, painted visor is adjustable, removable and protects your eyes from the sun, rain and other debris
- Quite possibly the best-fitting retention system you've ever experienced, the Roc Loc 5 easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand, plus it's 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4
- Custom ultra-light buckle for weight savings
- Slimline webbing with retainer is ultra-light, won't twist and requires no adjustment
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: Road Race, Triathlon, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Enthusiast Road, Urban/Commute, Touring
Giro Pneumo Road Helmet 2013 - Closeout!
- Matte Black/Red (Matte Black/Red), Blue/Red (Blue/Red)
- retention system:
- Roc Loc 5
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")