Team Performance Club Policy
Rules and Regulations
7. If you use points as payment on a catalog or web order and an item from that purchase is returned via mail to our Returns Dept., your account will first be credited with points and the balance will be in legal tender. If you use points as payment on a store purchase and an item from that purchase is returned to the store, your return will either be issued as a store credit or in legal tender.
8. Merchandise orders over $50 purchased by Red Phone will be sent free of shipping charges to the store. If merchandise is sent to another address, members must pay regular shipping costs (if any) but the order will be upgraded to 2nd business day delivery at no additional charge. 2nd business day delivery upgrade not available on international orders. 2nd business day delivery upgrade not available for orders placed through others’ websites, stores or contact centers.
9. Orders for Team Members in geographic regions not served by 2nd business day service will have their packages shipped via ground service. This includes APO, FPO, Foreign, and P.O. Box orders. If a back order causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we pay regular shipping on all shipments following the original order (excluding international orders). All overweight item charges apply. Back orders are not eligible for the 2nd business day delivery upgrade.
10. Point balances expire 90 days after membership expiration.
11. Performance reserves the right to change club policies and benefits and cancel memberships at any time. The current policies are posted on our website. You agree, and your continued use of your Team Performance membership further constitutes your agreement, that the then-current website posting supersedes all prior versions and applies to your membership.
12. Negative point balances reflect returned merchandise. Points will be lost when merchandise is returned. If merchandise is returned and points for the account are not available for reduction due to redemptions of points, the value of the points redeemed may be offset from and deducted from any refund for the returned merchandise. This will be done solely at the discretion of Performance Bicycle. The remaining balance on the purchase price of the merchandise returned will be refunded per the return policy of Performance Bicycle.
13. Points are calculated on the purchase price of the products you buy directly from Performance at Performance stores, its official website and by phone through its contact center, but not from others' websites, stores or contact centers. Members do not earn points on the annual membership fee, shipping, tax, purchase of gift cards or e-gift cards, or the redemption of points. Points are not redeemable at others' websites, stores or contact centers.
Questions About Team Membership? Call us at 1-800-800-8847 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org