The Rider 15 provides an easy set-up and features 30 functions creating a computer that is both easy to use and highly informative. The 15E GPS is Bryton's first GPS cycling computer with GNSS full support incorporates GPS, Glonass (Russia), BDS (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan) satellite systems, providing a much more reliable satellite coverage in any sort of situation.
- Automatic backlight display based upon location and a new heading mode which can either function as a compass or be switched to map mode to keep you on track
- Built with a 2” high contrast display the Rider 15 shows you 4 windows of cycling data per page which is fully customizable via the Bryton App
- Tracks can be automatically synced to STRAVA, making it easy for you to share and compete with millions
- Compatible with ANT+ heart rate monitors, speed sensors, and cadence sensors. Also notifies you when sensor batteries are low
- Notifies you whenever you receive phone calls, emails, and/or text messages after pairing it with your smart phone via BLE
- See the Barfly collection for alternative compatible mounts
Computer head and standard o-ring mount