Why upgrade to the new CamelBak Crux reservoir when an old one will last forever? Because CamelBak is forever seeking to improve your hydration experience on the road or trail. New for 2017, the Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water with every sip, provides an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, plus features an on/off lever that enables you to seal the drinking tube shut. The Crux is backwards compatible with older generation CamelBak packs and this version features a 2 liter capacity.
- 20% more water per sip equates to faster water flow to power longer adventures
- Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close
- Leak-proof on/off lever enables you to seal drinking tube shut with one hand
- Ergonomic handle for one-hand fill of reservoir
- Hydroguard technology inhibits growth of bacteria in reservoir and tube
- Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- Reservoir baffle creates a low-profile fit for easy pack loading
- Quick Link System for easy removal of the reservoir from your pack by disconnecting the drink tube with an auto shut-off to prevent leakage
- BPA/BPS/BPF-free polyurethane construction
- Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 6cm/15" x 7.5" x 2.5"
- Capacity: 2 liters
- Fully backwards compatible with older CamelBak packs
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018