The Cane Creek Helm DJ fork combines the proven performance, reliability, and strength of the Helm MKII's chassis with a short travel air spring optimized for dirt jumps, slalom, or street riding.
- Double air spring system with independent positive and negative chambers
- Low speed rebound and high/low speed compression adjustability
- 35mm low friction anodized upper tubes w/ SKF wiper seals
- Includes D-lock 15mm thru axle
- The air volume assembly is a fixed air volume setting for 90mm of travel
- Preset to 90mm of travel with an indexed travel adjustment system
- Utilizes the Helm 27.5" lower assembly but set up for 26" dirt jump bikes
- 27.5” and 26” wheels. The Helm DJ is travel adjustable to accommodate different axle to crown frame requirements
Wheel Size: 26"
Spacing: 15 x 110mm (Boost)
Brake Mount: Post Mount (180mm)
Steerer: 1.5" Taper
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2021