The Castelli Goccia Jacket does three things really well: the Tempesta Stretch fabric provides full waterproof protection, the four-way stretch makes it fit any body type, and it looks great on and off the bike. Compared with Castelli's more expensive GORE-TEX® Idro jackets, you give up the best-in-class breathability and extreme packability, but you gain stretch fit and increased durability. Castelli developed the fabric to their own specifications to make a jacket that is fully waterproof, comfortably stretchy, packable enough to fit in a jersey pocket, and with an appearance and hand that make it look great. This is meant to be a rain shell worn over a jersey, so Castelli skipped the external pockets and kept the construction simple to minimize seams. It has a vent on the back to prevent overheating, a covered zipper to keep spray out, and reflectivity for safety.
This elegant jacket provides full waterproof protection with a stretch fit for comfort and aerodynamic performance. The jacket is protective enough to wear all day yet looks good on a gravel ride or when you're meeting your mates at the café.
- Tempesta Stretch fabric with windproof PU membrane provides 10,000mm waterproofness with 20,600g/m2/24h breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for waterproofing
- Stretchy for extremely comfortable fit that moves with you
- Packable enough to fit in jersey pocket
- Covered easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Extra-long tail for protection from wheel spray
- Vent on back
- Reflective stripe at lower back
- Temperature range: 41 - 57°F (5 - 14°C)
- Weight: 204g
This product was added to our catalog on February 17, 2021