For 2019, Chase updated the Edge with Triple butted Premium 6061-T6 Ultralight Alloy Hydroformed tubed frame on the entire size range. So stiffer, lighter, stronger is the theme. The Edge has some of the best parts on a complete BMX race bike, including a Chase rear cassette hub, Tioga tires, and Tektro brake set. Insight chainring, grips, chain tensioners, KMC chain, and Pivotal seat/seat post, all help round out the Edge to make it one of the most dialed in complete bikes in BMX. Edge out the competition on and off the track with the 2019 Chase Edge complete race bike.
- FRAME: Chase Edge Pro 20.5″ Top Tube Triple Butted Hydroformed
- FORK: Chase Edge Full Cr-mo Fork, 1-1/8″ Steer Tube
- HEADSET: Integrated 1-1/8″ Sealed Bearing
- CHAINRING: Insight 43 Teeth 4 Bolts 104mm
- CRANKSET: Chase Edge Alloy 180mm
- WHEELS: Double Contact Seals Bearings Front, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Rear, Steel Cassette Body, 4 Pawls, 96 Points Of Engagement, 16T cog
- WHEELS: Chase Edge 150 Double Wall 20″x1.50″, 32H Front & Rear
- TIRES: Tioga PowerBand 20×1.85″ Front and PowerBlock 20×1.60″ Rear
- BRAKES: Tektro
FRAME: Chase Edge Pro 20.5″ Top Tube 6061 T6 Alloy Triple Butted Hydroformed, Integrated Head Tube, 1-1/8″, Water Decals
SEAT POST: Pivotal 27.2x250mm Polished Alloy
SEAT CLAMP: Chase Edge QR Alloy 31.8mm
CHAIN TENSIONNER: Insight Twin Hole Laser Etched Logo
Top Tube: 20.5"
Chainstay Min: 14"
Length Rear: 1.8"
Fork Angle: 74 degrees
Seat Tube Angle: 72 degrees
Head Tube: 4.7"
Seat Tube Length: 9.4"
Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
Wheels: 20 x 1.75"
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2019