The Parkway is the perfect ebike for experiencing the city. The there-when-you-need-it boost from Bosch’s ultra-reliable electric motor makes hills a breeze, while easy-to-use components celebrate the elegance of an uncomplicated bicycle. From no sweat crosstown commutes, to fitness rides, the Parkway is an exciting and fun option for getting around.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with rear rack and fender mounts
- Detachable Bosch Powerpack 400 frame-mounted battery
- Bosch Active Line with 250watts power, up to 40NM torque and up to 250% max drive assist
- Four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo, provides assistance up to 20mph with a range of 20-120 miles (average range of 65 miles when using varied assist in favorable conditions)
- Bosch Purion compact computer neatly organizes controls on the handlebar
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain and Shimano cable disc brakes
- Max tire size without fenders: 26 x 2.3"
- Bottle cage mounts available on step-over frame only; step-thru comes with handlebar mount bottle cage
- Includes compact battery charger
Wheel Size: 26"
Brake Type: Disc
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet