Colony Eclipse 24" BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Eclipse 24” is a great all-around cruiser for hitting up the local track, the skatepark or just riding around town with a little extra comfort. The Eclipse 24” is built around a full chromoly frame, fork and bars with sealed bearings throughout, and a selection of aftermarket Colony parts.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (22" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly, Tapered Legs, 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony, Full Chromoly (7.75" Rise) (28" Wide)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly Tubular, 8 Tapered Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy, Sealed Bearings, Female Axle (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, Full Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: (24" x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: (24" x 2.3")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy 990 Style, Linear Slick Cable (Rear)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Dark Grey/Polished
- Weight: 26.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: 14.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 12.25"
- Standover: 10"
- Sizing Guideline: -
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 3, 2021