Colony Horizon BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Horizon bike is the perfect stepping stone for riders just stepping up to the 20" BMX bike. Built around a lightweight aluminum frame, the Horizon was designed to ride and feel like an 18” bike, but with larger 20” wheels. This allows the rider to transition to a full-size BMX bike without the extra weight usually associated with it.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum (18.9" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi-tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Horizon Alloy Top Load
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (8.5" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Horizon
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Horizon (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy Cassette (3/8" Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Family (20" x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Family (20" x 2.2")
- Seat: Colony Horizon (Railed)
- Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy (Short Reach)
- Brakes: Alloy U-Brake w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Polished
- Weight: 22.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 18.9"
- Chainstay Length: 12.9"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 4'8" to 5'2"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2021