Colony Premise BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Premise is a great all-around bike with features to match including a full chromoly frame, chromoly fork and bars, sealed bearings throughout, and a selection of aftermarket Colony parts.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (20.8" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly w/ Tapered Legs & 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (9" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece w/ 8-Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Female Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear Non-Drive Side
- Color: Black
- Weight: 23.6 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.8"
- Chainstay Length: 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2022