Stop spinning your wheels and get some killa rubber from your pals at Nashbar. The Continental X-King ProTection 29" Mountain Tires are light enough for racing and tough enough for everyday riding. The pronounced shoulder knobs help keep you upright in the corners while the center and transition knobs are short to keep the rolling resistance down but are siped for braking and acceleration you locked in like a clawed beast. Plus, Conti's legendary Black Chili Rubber compound is ultra resistant to punctures and wear, and 3/180 TPI is supple to dig into corners at breakneck speed.
- Design fills the gap between the Mountain and Race King
- 3/180 TPI is supple and can run at low pressure for low resistance and great cornering
- BlackChili compound provides outstanding grip and low rolling resistance
- Fast, high grip and excellent self-cleaning tread design
- Dense central tread provides smooth rolling, whilst raised outer knobs provide sure cornering traction
- Handmade in Germany