Continental Gatorskin Tire Description:
This is the Continental Gatorskin Road Tire. The name says it all. Gatorskins have long been the winter/training tire of choice among cyclists everywhere. The all around quality and performance of these tires is so good that they are now a year round go-to tire for many riders who pour the miles onto them.
- Continental has changed the name of the Ultra Gatorskin to Gatorskin. No changes have been made to the tires other than the label
- High mileage carbon-black tread compound
- Highly puncture-resistant casing with Duraskin sidewall protection
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Bead: Wire
- Compound | Casing: - | DuraSkin/PolyX Breaker
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 3/180 TPI
- Puncture Protection: Yes
- Inflation: 120 PSI (23mm, 25mm, 1-1/8"), 116 PSI (28mm), 102 PSI (32mm, 1-1/4")
- Color: Black
- Weight: 275g (650c | 23mm), 320g (26" | 1-1/8"), 305g (700c | 23mm), 315g (700c | 25mm), 360g (700c | 28mm), 420g (700c | 32mm), 430g (27" | 1-1/4")
The Continental Gatorskin tire is also available in a folding bead version.
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2019