Continental Gatorskin Tire Description:
The Continental Gatorskin Folding Tire is well-known for its durability and puncture resistance. A classic choice for winter road riding, Gatorskins are also right for any rider seeking a long-lasting tire.
- Continental has changed the name of the Ultra Gatorskin to Gatorskin. No changes have been made to the tires other than the label
- High mileage carbon-black tread compound
- Highly puncture-resistant casing with Duraskin sidewall protection
- 23 and 25mm widths will fit most road bikes. 28 and 32mm tires will fit newer road bikes with extra clearance and are also well-suited for commuters and hybrids
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Bead: Folding
- Compound | Casing: - | DuraSkin/PolyX Breaker
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 3/180 TPI
- Puncture Protection: Yes
- Inflation: 120 PSI (23mm, 25mm), 116 PSI (28mm), 102 PSI (32mm)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 230g (700c | 23mm), 245g (700c | 25mm), 280g (700c | 28mm), 350g (700c | 32mm)
The Continental Gatorskin tire is also available in a wire bead version.
This product was added to our catalog on April 4, 2019