Crankbrothers Stamp 3 Platform Pedals are an excellent choice if you're looking for a solid mountain bike pedal. Optimized for trail, enduro, and downhill riding, these pedals are available in two versions to better suit foot size. They feature 10 pins on each side and a minimal profile of only 16mm which helps to avoid pedal strikes. Crankbrother's premium bearings and seal system ensures that these pedals will spin smoothly for a long time. Constructed with a durable magnesium body, these pedals a ready shred.
- Slimmer profile, lighter weight, enhanced grip and concavity when compared to previous version
- Die cast magnesium platform with minimal 16mm profile height
- Offered in small (100 x 100mm) and large (114 x 111mm) sizes for optimal shoe-pedal interface
- Premium bearings and seal system
- Chromoly steel spindle
- 10 adjustable traction pins per side
- Two Sizes: Small (US Shoe Size 5-10), Large (US Shoe Size 10-15)
Platform Size: 100 x 100mm (Small), 114 x 111mm (Large)
Platform Material: AM60B Magnesium Alloy
Spindle Size: 9/16"
Spindle Material: Chromoly
Pins: 10 Per Side
Weight: 356 grams (Small/Pair)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Wednesday, January 19, 2022