Cult Access BMX Bike Description:
The Cult 2022 Access BMX Bike is an entry level model designed for riders who have just become tall enough for their first 20" bike. Constructed from a combination of high-tensile steel and chromoly components, this is the perfect model for learning. A selection of Cult parts provides both the aesthetics and durability needed to ride skateparks, trails, and street.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 100% High-Tensile Steel (20" Toptube)
- Fork: 100% High-Tensile Steel
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Top Load
- Bars: High-Tensile Steel (30" Wide) (9" Rise)
- Grips: Cult Begin
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed
- Pedals: Cult Nylon
- Sprocket: 25T
- Chain: Cult 410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Unsealed Bearings (3/8" Axle) (17mm Nut)
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Unsealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9T, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Cult Match Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Cult Match Alloy Single Wall
- Front Tire: Cult x Vans (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Cult x Vans (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: 1-Piece Padded w/ Cult Logo
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: 990 U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Raw
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.65"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' - 5'4"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022