Cult Devotion 26" Cruiser BMX Bike Description:
The Cult 2022 Devotion 26" Cruiser Bike is designed for shredders who want a larger wheel size. 26" wheels provide a larger fit and smoother ride whether on pavement or hitting the trails. Strength and durability are top-notch due to the chromoly material and sealed bearings used for the construction of this bike. If 20" bike are feeling a bit too small, check out the Cult Devotion 26" Cruiser Bike.
Note: Due to inventory shortages, specifications are subject to change without notification. We will do our best to update the specifications as we receive knowledge of changes. Any specification marked with an asterisk means that this bike could come with either option. Unfortunately we do not have a say in the matter of what the bike comes with.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly (22" Toptube)
- Fork: 100% Chromoly (10mm Dropouts)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Forged Salvation V5 Top Load
- Bars: 100% Chromoly (29" Wide) (6.75" Rise)
- Grips: Cult Begin
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed
- Pedals: Cult Nylon
- Sprocket: 25T (Alloy)
- Chain: Cult 410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 10T, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Cult Match Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Cult Match Alloy Double Wall
- Front Tire: Cult x Vans (26 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Cult x Vans (26 x 2.1")
- *Seat: Cult Pivotal *or 1-Piece Combo
- *Seat Post: Pivotal *or 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: 990 U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black Chrome
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 22" Loop Tail
- Chainstay Length: 16"
- Headtube Angle: 72°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.2"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2022