This is Cush Core's XC Tire Insert.
- A smaller, lighter version to fit XC tire sizes and riding style
- An engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim
- Absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire
- This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires, as well as standard tubeless sealant
- Doesn't absorb sealant like other tire inserts on the market
- Includes special tubeless air valves that allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
- *Tubeless valve not included with single packs