This is the Darn Tough Vermont Women's Dot 1/4 Ultra-Light Sock. Minimalist construction without sacrificing performance and tough enough to take on the gnarliest rides with zero compromise. Built to roll hard and come back for more.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and the unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light: Their lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
Material Composition: 58% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Available Sizes: S (4.5-7), M (7.5-9.5), L (10-11.5)
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2018