?Races are not won on race day. They are the culmination of dedication, commitment and a standard for excellence. This is how we look at all DEITY products and the all new BLACKLABEL 800 Handlebar is a testament to the craft and experience we have developed over the years. The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the evolution of over a decade of DEITY handlebar development. Like an athlete’s ability to put their absolute best on the line day in and day out while scrutinizing every little opportunity to improve, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the absolute best the handlebar world has to offer. We took our renowned multi award winning Dirt Top 100 pick BLACKLABEL handlebar and created the same amazing feel with the wider appeal you’ve been asking for. By widening the center bore area we could increase strength while still delivering an incredibly comfortable, stable, and responsive feel that is unmatched. This premium race good is built for championships!
- All new 800mm width
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
- Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 3 years running for 2014, 2015 and 2016!
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polished ano finish
- 9 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore
- World Cup DH / Redbull Rampage / Crankworx and FMB World Tour proven
- The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with stealth, white, red, green, blue or orange graphics, and platinum ano finish with phantom graphics
- Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Available in 15mm (333gm), 25mm (342gm), and 38mm (342gm) rises
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2017