The Deity Ridgeline 35mm Mountain Bike Handle Bar was developed with a goal to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences. The lower rise 15mm option was precisely targeted with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength.
This is where Deity's unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines and gives them the upper hand - allowing removal of excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. Material is then added to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long term strength and durability riders demand, allowing you to become one with the bike and keep chasing new adventure.
- Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar
- Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polish ano finish
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- 800mm wide
- 25mm Rise (also available in a 15mm rise)
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with Stealth, White, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turquoise and Bronze Graphics
- Backed by a 2 year Limited Warranty and a Lifetime Crash Replacement Plan
- Weight: 303 grams
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2019