Easton EA70 700c Wheels.
- Durability and lasting performance across all categories of riding
- 22mm wide welded alloy clincher rim with a machined brake track
- Fully serviceable V5 sealed cartridge bearing front and rear hubs
- Sapim double butted spokes with alloy nipples
- Campagnolo conversion freehub sold separately, use ET-2954
- *Shimano/SRAM 8-10 (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11sp Road cassette compatible
|Front Rear:||rear (HG 8-11sp)*|
|Axle Spacing Mm:||10x130 QR|
Wednesday, Sep 4 2019 (about a year ago)
Easton EA70 Clincher Rear Wheel (11 Speed)
this wheel was a replacement for a EA50 which had a broken and cracked drive side flange along with a sliding freehub. the butted weld joint on the inside of the wheel was poorly done. something along the joint wears through the tube after prolonged rides. within 24 hours, the slow leak that is developed reduces the tire pressure from 100 psi to 40 psi. I have gone through 3 tubes while swapping the tire, coating the joint with nail polish hardener, trying to remove any burrs, using tire talc. all three tubes have a small puncture on the opposite side of the valve stem hole which matches the butt weld. before using this wheel, look at the butt weld seam.