The Elite Arion Digital Smart B+ is an interactive roller with automatic resistance adjustment, perfect for interactive training apps or quality training sessions. The unit quickly and easily folds up to a compact form for convenient storage or transportation.
- High power output: 400 watts at 35 km/h.
- Electronically managed magnetic resistance, based on the type of training or course selected.
- Max slope: 5%.
- Total interaction with App, Software, Devices with ANT™+ Trainers (FE-C) protocol.
- Resistance managed via the standard ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) profile and Power, Speed & Cadence data sent via the standard ANT+ Power and Speed&Cadence profiles.
- Power and Speed&Cadence data sent via the standard Power and Speed&Cadence Bluetooth service. Resistance managed via the proprietary Bluetooth service.
- Please verify compatibility with the manufacturer/provider of the app/software.
- Parabolic Rollers for Increased Handling Control: modern and functional design ensures stability and predictability during even the most intense training sessions.
- Compatible with both MTB and Road Bikes: the front roller can be adjusted to10 different positions to perfectly match the bike's wheelbase.
- Practical and Safe: the frame includes an integrated step for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Small Footprint: can be folded 180° when not in use. Very light and easy to transport.
- Wheelbase range: 944 mm - 1124 mm (37” - 44”)
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2017
Friday, Sep 13 2019 (about a year ago)
Elite Arion Digital Smart B+ Rollers
...but will it work with Zwift? As soon as I saw the "uses proprietary Bluetooth..." I had misgivings.