The Elite Drivo II, with it's internal power meter, is the most accurate interactive home trainer on the market. Powerful, quiet and fluid, with improved stability even when standing.
- Accuracy: Drivo II data accuracy while training is ensured by the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor). This sensor is an innovative integrated power meter that measures power output with +/- 0.5% accuracy.
- Responsiveness: Elite has made Drivo II even faster and more responsive. Its stepping motor can adjust the required resistance almost immediately to give you an exciting experience. Whether you’re facing a steep climb in an Elite Real video or the volcano in Zwift, Drivo II immediately reacts.
- Interactivity: ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainer compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away. DRIVO II automatically adjusts resistance and manages your training session. DRIVO can be managed via the My E-Training software (36-month free subscription) or other indoor cycling services (which usually require paid subscription), such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
- Smooth Pedaling: Experience the same smooth pedaling found outdoors when training on the Drivo II. The 6-kg internal flywheel has been designed to recreate the sensations of road riding. Drivo is the indoor training system with the outdoor feel.
- Interactive & Compatible: Simply choose the course or the training program and Drivo II will automatically adjust resistance. It is also compatible with the best apps and software on the market. Train with Elite software or third party apps. Drivo II connects to computers, smartphones and tablets to manage training paremters anywhere and at anytime.
- Pedaling Analysis: Pedaling Analysis is a DRIVO II feature developed by Elite to monitor the rider’s power output throughout each pedal stroke. The rider can monitor the power output variations of each pedal stroke, and will better understand the coordinated action of extensors and exors muscles, the smoothness of the pedaling and the mechanical efficiency of the movement itself.
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2018