The Elite Qubo Fluid Trainer is the go-to in terms of an excellent, quiet, powerful and easy-to-use trainer. Different from a standard fluid unit, this trainer combines a gravity-style trainer frame to prop your bike against a fluid resistance roller. The fluid roller builds resistance as you ride harder since it's paired with the pressure of the riders weight via the gravity designed frame, the pressure gets harder with no calibration required. This trainer folds down easily and is perfectly sized for packing along in a car so you can warm-up/warm-down for events.
- Fluid resistance produces progressive resistance that increases as your wheel speed increases, so the faster you ride, the harder you have to work -- just like the road
- Fast Fixing clamping system with an automatic locking lever and one-handed approach for easy, safe, and fast bike attachment and removal
- Folds compactly for storage or transport
- Increased range of leaning area and optimal bike-to-athlete-center-of-mass in relation to the frame which improves stability and allows safer training at high speeds and power outputs
- Generates a greater range of resistance from low to high, especially at high speeds
- High resistance levels can be obtained at low speeds because of roller flywheel oil viscosity
Axle Compatibility: Standard QR system
Wheel Compatibility: 20"-29"
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2020