The Enve 65's offer exceptional value while still being loaded to the rim with high quality Enve technology. The 65's incorporate rim profiles derived from wind tunnel testing, tuned carbon lay-ups and even built in flat protection through wide hookless bead technology designed for tubeless use. With best-in-class aerodynamics and confidence inspiring cross-wind stability riders will have no excuses when it comes to putting in hard efforts for TT's and Triathlons.
- Stability – Despite its 65mm depth, the ENVE 65 offers confident handling in strong variable wind conditions.
- Comfort – ENVE 65 features a full carbon laminate that has been tuned for vibration absorption to combat fatigue over long hours in the saddle.
- Tested and developed at the Mercedes Benz Formula One wind tunnel to deliver best-in-class real-world aero performance
- Tubeless performance provides lower rolling resistance, less flats, and the ability to drop pressure for optimizing comfort, traction and efficiency
- Wide Hookless Bead dissipates impact energy and reduces the likelihood of pinch flatting
- Molded spoke holes result in a stronger and lighter rim profile
- Enve Foundation Road hubs deliver a high performance, maintenance free ride experience
- Includes tubeless rim tape & valve stems
Wheel Size: 700c
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (Centerlock)
Hub: Enve Foundation
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 12 x 100mm (Front), 12 x 142mm (Rear)
Drive Type (Rear Hub): Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road (8, 9, 10, 11 Speed) or SRAM XDR
Rim: Carbon, 65mm Depth (Hookless Bead Design)
Rim Width: 21mm (Inner)
Spoke Count: 24H (Front), 24H (Rear)
Spoke Type: Sapim CX Sprint
Weight: 1641g (Set)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Saturday, December 4, 2021
The only issue is going fast in rain on windy days - crosswinds almost took the front wheel out from under me. Would have liked a 45mm front and 65mm back but enve sells them in sets of 45mm or 65mm for the Foundation. I wound up buying a front 45mm enve foundation from a bike shop in BC for crosswind-rain days.