The ENVE SES AR handlebar is purpose built for the modern road rider. Road riding has come a long way since 23mm tires and friction shifters and thanks to disc brakes and higher volume tires, road bikes are now more capable than ever before. The goal with the SES AR bar was to produce a handlebar that could tackle any road, gravel or paved, and deliver that best possible ride qualities through vibration dampening and aerodynamics.
- AR specific geometry, shaping, and drop flare for confidence inspiring comfort and control
- AR specific full carbon laminate and construction
- Hidden wire/hose routing compatiblity allows the rider to route wires/hoses internally when paired with compatible stem/headset combo or externally with any traditional stem and headset equipped bike.
- Compatible with stems from Trek, Specialized, Cannondale, Giant, and many others
- Bar tape termination step for clean taping
- Subtle yet effective 23.5mm flare
Width: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46cm
Weight: 250g (38cm), 255g (40cm), 264g (42cm), 270g (44cm), 288g (46cm)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Thursday, February 3, 2022